Suicide, a study in sociology: (1951)

fullscreen
Author: Durkheim, Emile, 1858-1917
Subject: Suicide -- Sociological aspects; Suicide
Publisher: Glencoe, Ill. : Free Press
Language: English; French
Call number: SRLF_UCLA:LAGE-1126942
Digitizing sponsor: Internet Archive
Book contributor: University of California Libraries
Collection: cdl; americana

Bibliographical footnotes

Average Rating: 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars

Reviewer: floupymedia - 5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars5.00 out of 5 stars - October 18, 2010
Subject: Mastering Sociology is So Easy

Thank You for that Essay ... If You are interresting, I've found a very valuable book on Sociology... This was extremely usefull to me, so I'm recomand it...Mastering sociology was so easy for me with that resource

To Read a review Click Here!

Essays in sociology

To Browse the Book Click Here!

Selected metadata